Byzantine Lovers’ Knots Silver Bracelet
For this beautiful chainmaille bracelet, I combined the intricacy of the byzantine chain pattern with the flowery, sunny look of lovers’ knots. The result is a very sexy, very sophisticated petite chain bracelet with plenty of design guaranteed to make other women say, “Oh, I want that!”
This is not a “chunky”, pretentious bracelet. This is a refined, dress-up accent piece. It lets people know that you are feeling glamorous.
(Lovers’ Knots are also called mobius flowers. Mobius flowers, or mobius coils, are interlocking rings that make a spiral-like design. In this bracelet, the mobius flowers have three rings.)
Do you like gold? See it with 14K gold-fill lovers’ knots. Very sweet!
Design name: Silver Byz-Lovers’ Knots
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 6.5 to 8.5 inches
Width: 1/4 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver toggle or lobster claw
Version(s): Standard only
Special feature: The lovers’ knots are slightly wider than the chain, so they provide a nice accent.
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings near the clasp are welded closed
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.