Beautiful Sterling Silver Rope Chain Bracelet in the JPL (Jens Pind Linkage) weave.
A beautiful sterling silver bracelet in a classy, refined, and very pretty design for a woman’s wrist. The JPL chainmaille weave makes a great rope chain bracelet. This is perfect when you need a simple but pretty bracelet with lots of silver shine.
This carefully crafted chain bracelet requires precision artisan work to make, with rings at very specific gauges and diameters. The result is a sweet and subtle accent piece for your wrist.
Design name: Silver standard JPL
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 6.5 to 8.5 inches
Width: 3/8 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver toggle or lobster claw
Version(s): Standard only
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings at the clasp are welded closed
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.