Petite Sterling Silver Box Chain Bracelet
Unlike many artisan chain bracelets, this silver bracelet is made from fine silver wire for a petite and beautiful appearance for all outfits. Fine jewelry!
Sometimes you want a showy piece of jewelry, and sometimes you want a more subtle accessory, and this one is perfect for those times.
I have always loved making chain jewelry with fine silver wire and very little rings, but, wow, they take a long time to make–so many rings to weave per inch. But the result is worth it. Beautiful and classy.
I’m really happy with this jewelry design. Very few chain mail jewelers will work with rings in this small size because it is hard to do well and takes a long time. Also, most jewelry makers buy their rings, and very small rings are rarely available. However, I make my own rings for chain jewelry, so I can make rings this size. I also weld closed the rings at the clasp so that they will never pull open when opening or closing the clasp. The result is an uncommonly attractive piece of jewelry. You will love it.
Design name: Petite Box Chain
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 6.5 to 8.0 inches
Width: 1/4 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver lobster claw only
Version(s): Standard only
Special feature: Very petite and light weight bracelet.
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings near the clasp are welded closed for long-lasting beauty.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.