Beautiful Rondo a la Byzantine Sterling Silver Chain Bracelet
This sterling silver chain bracelet proves that chainmaille jewelry can be beautiful. It’s the most beautiful piece of jewelry I make. Handmade with the Rondo a la Byzantine pattern, which I modify slightly for a better look, this all sterling silver bracelet is fine jewelry.
This glamorous sterling silver chain bracelet has a nice, dense inner weave, and the outer pattern has a beautiful lacy look. This chainmaille bracelet is heavy, but the weight is well distributed across the wide chain and is quite comfortable. (example: at 7.5 inches, this bracelet has almost 2 ounces of sterling silver!)
Design name: Rondo a la Byzantine
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 7.0 to 8.5 inches
Width: 1 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver tube clasp
Version(s): Standard only
Special feature: Slightly stiff weave that only curves around your wrist, not side to side, so it keeps its shape exactly
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
First Place Winner of the 2016 NM State Fair Jewelry Competition, Chainmaille Category
This bracelet has a choker to match, with the same weave styles. See the choker here.
One last note
If you want to get really dolled up, email me to order this in 14K gold fill. It will blow you away!
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings near the clasp are welded closed.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.