Lovers’ Knots for a Lover’s Bracelet
A beautiful bracelet in sterling silver and gold fill-combining the intricacy of the classic byzantine design with the gold filled lovers’ knots.
The 4 gold lovers’ knots along the length provide an eye-catching accent and give this bracelet a beautiful appearance.
The gold-fill rings are 14 karat. Unlike gold plate, gold-fill doesn’t wear down because it is a much heavier layer of gold. Additionally, the rings near the clasp are welded (fused) closed so they will never open, even under heavy usage. This bracelet will stay this beautiful for a long, long time!
Design name: Byzantine Lovers’ Knots
Material(s): sterling silver, 14K gold-fill
Length: 6.5 to 8.25 inches
Width: 3/8 inch
Clasp: sterling silver toggle (bar and hoop) or lobster claw
Special feature: Rings at the clasp are welded closed —super rare for chainmaille
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver and gold-filled wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings near the clasp are welded for long-lasting wear.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.