Turkish Round Byzantine Bracelet in Sterling Silver
This beautiful Turkish Round Sterling Silver chainmaille bracelet is a one-of-a-kind rope-like chain.
The Turkish Round chain weave is a variation of the classic Byzantine weave. The Byzantine weave is beautiful…but it’s also a bit common. This variation makes a rope-like chain that you will rarely find. It’s a bold design that attracts attention. Fascinating to look at!
With the heavier rings, the bracelet has a very pleasing weight.
If you like a more petite bracelet, see the petite Turkish Round bracelet here. It’s about half the diameter as this full-size version. (The last picture above shows the comparison of the full-sized and petite versions.)
Design name: Turkish Round
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 6.5 to 8.5 inches
Width: 3/8 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver toggle or lobster claw
Version(s): Standard and heirloom
Special feature: Heavy weight, but nicely balanced for comfortable wear. (example: at 7.5 inches, it has more than an ounce of silver!)
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings are welded closed for long-lasting beauty.
Standard: Rings near the clasp are welded.
Heirloom: All rings are welded closed.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.