Sterling Silver Choker with Garnets and Turquoise Dangles. A beautiful choker-sized necklace with gorgeous dangles to complement your fine jewelry collection. The main choker is in the “helm weave” design, and the dangles feature byzantine knots.
Real garnets. Real sterling silver. I never use fake anything. I take a lot of pride in making high quality jewelry, and that includes real sterling silver and real stones.
At no extra cost, all the larger rings of the main choker chain are welded , as well as the rings near the clasp and the rings on the extension chain.
It’s simply beautiful! The real, dark-red garnets highlight the real turquoise. Regarding the design options, I prefer the pointed look with the longest dangle in the middle, but the rounded version is also available. In both styles, the single garnet stones create a line that help accent the turquoise.
This choker was designed to be a companion to the Rondo a la Byzantine bracelet, which uses the same weave designs:
Design name: Turquoise Byz-Helm Choker
Material(s): 100% sterling silver chain, natural turquoise, real garnets
Length: 12 to 16 inches (contact me if you want a longer length)
Drop: 1.5 inches from top of chain to bottom of longest stone dangle
Clasp: Lobster claw
Special feature: 1-inch extension chain with welded rings
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings are welded for long-lasting wear.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.