Full Persian (standard) Sterling Silver Bracelet
This sterling silver chainmaille bracelet is designed for a well-dressed man or woman. A beautiful chain bracelet for adding a subtle yet attractive “bling” to your wardrobe. This bracelet is sexy and sophisticated without being “pretty.” It makes a statement of confidence and success. It looks great and feels great.
This is the bracelet that I wear nearly every day. I get a lot of compliments.
This sterling silver chain bracelet is designed in the full Persian weave, a chainmaille pattern of interlocking rings that makes a dense but light chain suitable for both casual and formal wear. It’s comfortable and classy!
Design name: Full Persian
Material(s): 100% sterling silver
Length: 7.0 to 9.5 inches
Width: 3/8 inch
Clasp: Sterling silver toggle or lobster claw
Version(s): Standard and heirloom (I wear the standard version.)
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of sterling silver wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings are welded closed for long-lasting beauty.
Standard: Rings near the clasp are welded.
Heirloom: All rings are welded closed.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.