Very Petite Spiral Rope Bracelet in 14K Gold Fill
Delicate and petite gold-fill lady’s bracelet made with 14K gold-fill wire. All the shine and sparkle of a 14K gold bracelet for less. Handmade bracelet, woven ring by ring. A sweet and pretty bracelet, and a perfect gift!
This design creates a classic rope-like chain, a perfect accent for any wardrobe!
In case you’re curious: This bracelet easily qualifies as “micromaille.” The rings are 22 gauge wire (0.644 mm, 0.025 inches) with a 2 mm inside diameter—they’re small! In fact, these are the smallest rings I can make and use. Very few people can, or will, make chains with rings this small. Each ring adds less than 1 mm to the chain length, so you can imagine how long it takes to make this sexy, yet sophisticated bracelet.
Result: the bracelet is very pretty and sweet!
Design name: Petite Gold JPL
Material(s): 14K gold-fill wire
Length: 6.5 to 8.0 inches
Width: 1/8 inch
Clasp: Gold-fill lobster claw only
Version(s): Standard only
Special feature: Thin, light weight bracelet. Example: At 7 inches, it weighs 0.17 ounces.
Made to Order: 2–3 weeks to make and ship
Professional Handmade Craftsmanship
Other than the clasp, this bracelet is all handmade.
- I make rings from a spool of gold fill wire.
- Rings are carefully saw cut to exact specifications.
- Cut edges are lightly filed for a smooth, scratch-free finish.
- Rings are closed completely and accurately to increase durability, flexibility, and beauty.
- Rings at the clasp are welded closed.
- Bracelet is hand-washed to remove any oils, then polished for at least 2 hours for a superior, professional shine.